Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've not beaten le Arse in the FA Cup and it's about time we did.

No excuses Pep, no game till Feb 5th so, best team forward please.
Arsenal are a good side, in form & playing with confidence, the game could go either way.

Actually, we Arse fans know you’re the best team in the league…you don’t need to remind us…unless, of course time and events suggest you might not be…
Tbh you deserve to be top, Arsenal have played some great football, but as you say when City are on their A game there are not many teams that can match us. However, upto now City have had too many off days and will need to improve in order to retain the PL title.

Like a few others, I suspect it'll be a near-full-strength outfield. Only Ortega from the backups will play.

No disrespect to him but I am sick of going out this cup by mistakes by our second choice goalkeeper.

He played shit In last game so should he not be dropped?

Ederson for me
Imagine being the number 1 keeper yet you only get to play in 2 of the 4 comps we play. That obviously doesn't happen with the outfield players. Saying that some of our number 2 keepers have won us trophies in penalty shoot out's down the years.

Imagine being the number 1 keeper yet you only get to play in 2 of the 4 comps we play. That obviously doesn't happen with the outfield players. Saying that some of our number 2 keepers have won us trophies in penalty shoot out's down the years.
Might have had another FA Cup if we’d have stuck with the number two….

No disrespect to him but I am sick of going out this cup by mistakes by our second choice goalkeeper.

He played shit In last game so should he not be dropped?

Ederson for me
I get your point but I remember being gutted at him playing big Willy in the league cup final against the mickeys and he was our motm.
So if in doubt, shove big Willy in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.