Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
New member here Arsenal supporter. This is such a tough fixture for Arteta to pick a side for, if we lose we kind of win. We aren’t City, we aren’t used to winning tons of league titles so it is only natural to prioritize and maximize chances at league as we are not deepest squad. Yet, do you risk denting a young teams momentum by not letting them have a fair shot at City, would it even matter for a road tie at City where we almost always lose? Plus this competition that us Arsenal fans can’t take lightly, it is part of club DNA, to me with CL secure i would rather have the FA cup then Europa. Very hard lineup to pick I don’t know which way he will go

Full strength, nothing more, nothing less.

No game for 9 days, fringe players don't deserve to play. What we fucking about for?
Nail on the head. Pep needs to find his best team otherwise we’ll win nothing this season.

changed me mind, Arsenal will go full strength so should we (bar ortega maybe)

Pep seemsto be playing 3-2-2-3 or 3-2-3-2 atm so:

Ortega/Eddie

Sones
Dias
Ake

Lewis
Rodri

DeBruyne
Bernardo

Mahrez
Haarland
Grealish

or

Ortega/Eddie

Sones
Dias
Ake

Lewis
Rodri

DeBruyne
Mahrez
Grealish

Haarland
Alvarez

New member here Arsenal supporter. This is such a tough fixture for Arteta to pick a side for, if we lose we kind of win. We aren’t City, we aren’t used to winning tons of league titles so it is only natural to prioritize and maximize chances at league as we are not deepest squad. Yet, do you risk denting a young teams momentum by not letting them have a fair shot at City, would it even matter for a road tie at City where we almost always lose? Plus this competition that us Arsenal fans can’t take lightly, it is part of club DNA, to me with CL secure i would rather have the FA cup then Europa. Very hard lineup to pick I don’t know which way he will go

I wont know how confident I am until I see the players Pep picks and the positions they play in. Thats the truth.

Going through could be a poison chalice because of the potential extra games.

Saying that, we tossed one cup away and gave those cunts a free run at silverware, I dont want that to happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.