Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

I think we've been enlightened by Pep's comments. I don't think he'd leave and I think that most City fans would doubt his commitment, so I think the majority of City fans wouldn't want him as 1st choice, for sure.
Looks like you're stuck with him - which isn't a bad thing for you. Best manager you've had since peak Wenger. Let's see how long it lasts.
I'll settle for Vinny K returning come the fateful day we waive Pep goodbye.

Agreed.

Arteta will, at some point, want to prove his credentials at a level that deals with world class players. Not gonna happen at the Arse.

He'll, constantly, get the smaller budgets to work with or not get the targets he wants and it'll piss him off.

The Arse won't change.

Agreed.

Arteta will, at some point, want to prove his credentials at a level that deals with world class players. Not gonna happen at the Arse.

He'll, constantly, get the smaller budgets to work with or not get the targets he wants and it'll piss him off.

The Arse won't change.

Hasn’t Arteta spent something like 440m?

He has already won the FA Cup. And if he doesn't win anything in the next three years. He would have fallen short of expectations and his current high stock will dwindle.
Completely forgot he'd won the fa Cup. I'm not sure he needs to win stuff to keep his stock high though. Just needs to keep improving the team.

I’m sure it would have been some big statement match had you won.
As i explained yes it would be big only if you lost. That is how it works when you are the home team in a 4th round FA cup tie and defending champs. Arsenal fans didn’t create that extra burden on home team and defending champs it’s football that is how it works home team has more pressure to win. Even if we won it would have no actual direct impact on league. I would take a point in league if we guys play you on road, but at home i want to beat you different expectations based on who the home team is? See no hypocrisy it’s called logic

We
Yeah but my question was did you think United were hanging on to a fortuitous point by the skin of their teeth? I frankly was surprised the match stayed even till 90th minute. The point being that we will play better at Emirates and this FA cup tie doesn’t really do much other than give you guys a place in next round. It isn’t some big statement match. If i was Arteta I wouldn’t of played Partey, Ode, or Saka. Saka for some bizarre reason played against Oxford in previous round has not had a blow after a very active WC, i think it is a mistake
We made a similar mistake a few years ago thinking defeats by Chelsea wouldn’t matter and come the big one, we’d be fine. Your speaking like there’s no chance Arsenal could have an off day and lose totally forgetting what this city team have done over the last few years

Whether Phil is involved,its quite clear that there is some disharmony behind the scenes.

I have no info.....but if i was a betting man,i'd say there are half a dozen not happy with their playing time and/or the position/system they are being asked to perform.
It was nothing to do with his playing time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.