Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Arteta isnt a bot. He is capable of learning and assessment as well. No manager has improved his team quite the lengths Arteta has improved Arsenal since he took charge. Arteta too would have seen City and will make an assessment.

I wanted to win, disappointed we didnt. But there were some encouraging signs. And add to the fact today Martinelli signed a new long-term deal. Today is not the worst day from an Arsenal point of view
Serious question .
Were you one of the many who wanted Arteta out last year ?
Id imagine that it’s a dwindling narrative now ?

Just about deserved it. We're a better side than Arsenal but they ran us close, a young side with lots of energy. When we play them in the league I hope we put out a faster more energetic midfield. The introduction of Bernardo and Julian was important and gave us the edge. Kevin, Rhodri and Gundo are too slow as a midfield.
Completely agree. The lack of legs in midfield is clear to see.

We need Bernardo in the big games, there's no way we can go to the Emirates and play KDB & Gundagon in midfield. Arsenal will cut right through us.

Good win in the end but I don't think we've learned alot or taken any major psychological edge into the league. Defensively very solid I though, Ake did a good job on Saka.

You really think 22 days from now, that after the first 5 minutes of the match at the Emirates, that this will result will mean anything in that match?

Oh my god
I'd agree. Same if we'd lost the match, it wouldn't have made any difference.

We are the better team IMO, just depends if we sort ourselves out and start showing it.

I was at work so only managed to catch the 2nd half but it seemed alright to me? The comments on here suggest otherwise but I quite enjoyed that game. Good win, nice shot from Alvarez, great skill from Jack and always nice to see a defender score a goal as sweet as that. Thought our controlling of the game after their corner blitz was good too.

Arteta isnt a bot. He is capable of learning and assessment as well. No manager has improved his team quite the lengths Arteta has improved Arsenal since he took charge. Arteta too would have seen City and will make an assessment.

I wanted to win, disappointed we didnt. But there were some encouraging signs. And add to the fact today Martinelli signed a new long-term deal. Today is not the worst day from an Arsenal point of view
Its a very bad day though surely? First meeting this season with the ones you will be measured against and you fell short.

Not saying it was an own goal by Arteta, or even that it has a bearing on the league, but its not good, and thats a feeling the players will take home tonight I suspect.

I thought Stones was below par today against Trossard. Ake was bloody good including his goal. That was a top performance and I loved how they played the game out from 70 mins. Bernie, Kyle and Julian made a bloody huge difference.

You know the only minor criticism I had with playing the game out they didn’t kill time. In the 86th minute Ortega rushed out & saved & it was offside. Against us Keeper would have gone down & physio on needing 2 mins of treatment. Within 30 seconds they had another attack we need to be a bit more shit house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.