Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Still nowhere near our brilliant best, but a win is a win and the table doesn't lie. They are a very good outfit.

I only saw the second half but I thought Jack was excellent and Bernie seemed suitably lively.

Never saw a goalie move as quickly as Ortega did in around the 85th minute.

Let's go and win this thing.

Ortega's kicking out to the wings and to Haaland was generally poor. He was too slow to decide where to pass the ball and when he did it was over-hit, too high and floaty, allowing the opposition to challenge for the ball. But his shot stopping and quick reactions are fantastic.

Ederson is the opposite: ball distribution far better, but very poor at saving shots.

bb5c837e-b415-431f-81e6-2b54c658abd2.jpg

It does for us as Pep rotated a bunch of players and got a better understanding who to use against Arsenal
Arteta isnt a bot. He is capable of learning and assessment as well. No manager has improved his team quite the lengths Arteta has improved Arsenal since he took charge. Arteta too would have seen City and will make an assessment.

I wanted to win, disappointed we didnt. But there were some encouraging signs. And add to the fact today Martinelli signed a new long-term deal. Today is not the worst day from an Arsenal point of view

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.