Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Allow me to remind you what YOU typed... :-/

So Mr "I'm not arsed about last night's loss" is so NOT arsed about losing, he's STILL on a rival fans' forum the day after, STILL bellyaching about the game he's apparently not arsed about losing...

If you're NOT arsed about losing last night, WTF are you STILL doing here! You're fooling no one ya fuckin dick.

Don't come on here like a giddy Billy Big Bollox chatting shit & then giving it all the faux outrage when someone calls you out for the bollock brain you are...
Oooh Dribble , as Dick Emery used to say “You’re awful , but i like you !”

But this is a fight we've won before, doing the exact same things we're doing now.

We won all three English championships (four if you count the Community Shield) in the same season in our hunt for the Champions League, still reaching the CL QF's, so this is a challenge we've met many times before and come out on top. This was also against hungry yet inexperienced squads.

This Arsenal squad have not been challenged like this before and the biggest doubt surrounding Arteta's team IS that inexperience. You have the expectation that City's schedule will play a huge role, yet you have nothing to contest that Arsenal's inexperience at this stage won't be their own downfall?

It is way too early for anyone to start proclaiming victory or start throwing in the towel. Come back after 33 games played; we'll all have a better understanding by that point. All we saw last night is that Arsenal were knocked out of a competition they would have liked to win and Manchester City will progress further in.
No one proclaimed victory it is a straw man argument. Are you saying Arsenal don’t have a good chance then wager with the bookies who disagree with you. I think we got a good chance. You seem to think it is preordained you win every trophy seems naive and entitled. Ps you beat Lfc when they were in CL. We don’t care about Europa so different scenario. Again no one seems to be proclaiming victory but you think you guys should or will win every trophy just because you have more money doesn’t work that way

If we can get our money back on Phillips and put that towards Enzo and Bellingham, I would be relatively happy ;)

To be fair, I'd be happy for Phillips if he continues to be overlooked.
He’s more suited to stuffing his face on international duty growing his belly to overhang his shorts than being in this City team, youre at a big club now Calvin -you can’t turn up to training with a meat pie in your hand like you could at Leeds.

City fans: "We're Champions of England"

Arsenal fans: "You don't fill your grahnd!"

City fans (supposedly):
giphy.gif
Not a lot of self awareness there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.