Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

I never said it was over i keep repeating it is a close race which seems to annoy you guys. I never proclaimed victory. And yes like every football fan in world i would rather focus on PL than Europa. But again which Arsenal fan anywhere said City doesn’t have a good chance. In fact the reverse seems to be true Arsenal fans saying we got a good shot seems to bother you guys. That is all i said that it is a close race with both teams in it.
So you believe that Arsenal fans everywhere want to focus on PL than Europa, yet state that City will focus on winning everything, which they can't do, and that's where they'll slip up and why you believe Arsenal can win ahead of City.

As I said to you, WE have been in this position, chasing the leading team in January still with an overinflated fixture list, before. It strains credulity to have someone state they appear to be more confident than fans of said club who have seen this scenario play out many times. That is what comes across as 'irritiating', especially when you attempt to correct others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.