Arsenal (H) - March 30

Just for balance, I'd always be cautious when buying but I've sold tickets to many on here with low post count and never had an issue.

There was actually a game last season where I had 2 tickets going for free last minute, 2 posters on here claimed them.

1 of them had over 5000 posts and I didn't get any thanks. The other has 13 posts and was really grateful and ended up making a donation to a charity of my choice.

Still looking for 1 anywhere - will be in manchester for that weekend. Have supporter number but also happy to meet in person if need be as i understand the caution of doing it on here. Cheers blues

1 in south stand L1 available - would be interested in a swap for somewhere with a better view if anyone is interested?

SOLD

Last edited:
Bit last minute but if anyone has 2 spares seated together I would be grateful to buy them. Cheers blues.I have a Cityzen membership since 2018 I can send proof.

Last edited:
Adult and under 18 available
Block 235
£100 for the pair
Less than face value
Must have supporter’s number

*Sorry tickets have now gone*

Last edited:
After one in South stand lower if anyone has one spare. Its for a 9 year old so child or under 21 ticket fine as well as adult

No longer needed thanks

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.