Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pep needs to realise that if we continue to play like tortoises, second or even fourth place is by no means assured. Strongest possible team on Wednesday, please. No more Cancelo, Otamendi or Sterling based on current form. After my successful prediction of a Derby defeat, I am going for a 0-0 against Arsenal.

The team are just not motivated.

we have had 2 incredible years which has took its toll on this team that on top of injuries, out of form players & signings not really being good enough means we are lacking mentally & physically.

I can see 1-1 here as we just can’t defend or score at the minute. Arsenal will be up for this more than us for their top 4 chances.

we have fa cup & champs league, league is 3rd importance to pep. Utd game proved this

For all the doom and gloom we feel about yesterday the truth is that Utd are a much better team than arsenal so we should get the 3 points here given that we’re at home. We need to beware the best striker in the league though - Aube combines Sergio’s touch and finishing ability with Jesus’ movement. We need to buy a striker as good as him this summer.

Anyone know if the club are charging to up kids tickets to adults for this one?

I would not play Foden after tonight’s performance. He needs time to get some confidence back. Why has he been suddenly thrust into starting in games against the top eight clubs. He needs to get playing time against lower ranking teams . He may be atop player for the future but he gets lost against the big sides.
Think he was one of our better players when moved into the middle. He got next to no service imo

If you can get up for this match, I doff my cap to you. Cup matches only for me now, can just see us coasting along in these final ten matches.

Arsenal are dross and West Ham should have beat them the other day. I will pissed off if we don’t beat these
Can you honestly see the team being up for it though mate?. That was a bad sign those players gave yesterday, a very defeatist attitude all over the pitch. Be interesting to see how interested we are about winning on Wednesday.

The team are just not motivated.

we have had 2 incredible years which has took its toll on this team that on top of injuries, out of form players & signings not really being good enough means we are lacking mentally & physically.

I can see 1-1 here as we just can’t defend or score at the minute. Arsenal will be up for this more than us for their top 4 chances.

we have fa cup & champs league, league is 3rd importance to pep. Utd game proved this

Not motivated? Granted yesterday was very disappointing but we have won a trophy this season already.

On not being able to score or defend, prior to yesterday, we had won 5 games on the trot - scoring 8 goals and conceding 2 in that time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.