Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Shithousery and cheating.

The Arsenal cunts came to injure Rodri, the coward cunts. We were destroying them until he went off in pain.
Next the red cartel **** OlivArpool gave them two goals, but couldn't avoid sending their shithouse player.
Arsenal cunts parked the bus, helped by the ref and our lack of variants. The Arsenal cunts thought the had it won, but Super Jack and Johnny Stones had the last word. We fought to the end.

Did I mentioned that Arsenal are cheating cunts?

Yes, Arsenal cunts are cheats. And their fans are crying cunts.

I watched the match and felt myself get more and more angry as it progressed. The blatant use of "the dark side" of our beautiful game by Arsenal tells me football is finished unless officials clamp down on the cheating, time wasting antics of clubs like Artetas mob. I was disgusted at the tactics employed by Arsenal and they spoke volumes of their ambition to win at any costs. Justice was done when City equalised in time added on due to their time wasting and tbh another 7 minutes could/ shouldhave been added on !
Interestingly, one of the Beano scribblers in the post match pointed this out to Arteta but he refused to answer it.
If Oliver applies the rules we go in at least 1-0 at half time.

I've heard the Club are really worried about Phil's mental health, could be absolute bollocks hopefully, I'm worried for our local talisman, I'll say no more but others may have more info.
You've heard??
Can I ask who YOU'VE heard this from?
You say 'mental health' That is quite a statement.
Might want to check who you have 'heard' from before posting shite like this.

Was hoping Phil and Jack would have come on earlier , we needed more skilful players thought Doku was disappointing and once we got to there penalty box we just needed more. Diaz ,Walker, Akanji are not usually that far up. KDB was a big miss alongside Rodri.but we kept at it and got the reward , they became boring boring Arsenal again

Relieved City got a point. But as unlikeable as Arteta and his team are, City found no way through Arsenal's defence after Rodri went off; that seemed to take the wind out of the whole team and if it had been 11 v 11 in the second half the game looked more likely to end 3-1 to Arsenal than a draw.

Also I think the 115 charges case might be starting to get into players' heads now the trial has started - anyone except maybe Foden in this team must be wondering whether they fancy playing Crewe and Leyton Orient next season.
Haha, you'll catch a few with that mate!

some observations:

we need to start beating top teams again, especially at home.

either fastrack foden into the starting eleven or put grealish/gundo in the kdb position, bernardo lacks finishing skills to play there, he would do better in a pivot with rodri/kovacic.

i like the two pure wingers thing, it fits haaland better, give them some time and opportunity.

arsenal are a bunch of dirty cunts, we need to spank them next time

the ref was a shithouse, absurd refereeing, screw that guy

hope rodri recovers soon, although it didnt look good

We need to sort ourselves in these situations. Having Dias as the one to try miracle passes into the box or Kova having 15 wild shots is not good enough. Surely they could rotate and have Gundo probing instead of Dias?

Apart from that, Arsenal are an embarrassment. Absolute cowards.

Shithousery and cheating.

The Arsenal cunts came to injure Rodri, the coward cunts. We were destroying them until he went off in pain.
Next the red cartel **** OlivArpool gave them two goals, but couldn't avoid sending their shithouse player.
Arsenal cunts parked the bus, helped by the ref and our lack of variants. The Arsenal cunts thought the had it won, but Super Jack and Johnny Stones had the last word. We fought to the end.

Did I mentioned that Arsenal are cheating cunts?

Yes, Arsenal cunts are cheats. And their fans are crying cunts.
Calm down our kid

I recollect reading an article at the start of the season with a headline something along the lines "Arsenal will have to change tactics". It went on to report that the FA had instructed referees to penalise players who impeded goalkeepers at corners. Pep mentioned something about that in his post-match comments "talk, talk and talk but nothing happens".
Having seen the attack on Rodri in the opening seconds how the hell was Havertz (sic) allowed to stay on the pitch - deliberately ran into him. Not surprised when I saw Bernado leave he pitch quickly at the end of the game - he was not a happy bunny at what had transpired for 100+ minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.