Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

There’s the dark arts and all that..

Not into pep booting the bench or our players getting wound up. It’s exactly what the tarquins game plan was, win lose or draw. Fuck em who cares, lump em in as any other team, title contenders or not only time I want to see an atmosphere like on the pitch that is against the rags. These lot don’t deserve our spit on the grass.

I’ve got you on ignore and have had to go back to see what Shite you are saying now.
Seriously, you and all the other sad cunts who have nothing better going on in their lives should reassess what’s important.

You've got him on ignore but choose to tell everyone that you go back to read what he says? The Tenerife massive must need a hell of a lot of water to keep you there.

Sometimes yes but he's a player you hate to play against but that comes with the territory of facing him, even when he was here he was a bit of a shithouse c*nt and other fans thought the same.

I'm glad he was here to help out at times, we needed him back then and he left at the right time, plus just remember...

He was a great little player for us but we were great for him and that's the issue I have.

Respect, just show a little respect for a club that made you wealthy and gave you numerous titles.

The zapruder film of football. Things i've never noticed before: The guy in the stripey shirt on the far left wants no part of this.
Like the Zapruder film it never gets old and you see something new with every watch.

One of football's greatest ever scenes.

Disappointing afternoon after going 1-0 up and Gundogan inches from making it 2. Until their goal Arsenal were creaking.

Still it feels like we’re in Pep’s beta testing phase of the season. Trying to work out the best way of setting us up but If Rodri’s injury is as serious as it looked then Pep will have another completely different problem to solve. However he usually does solve them.
Gundogan nowhere near making it 2-0, bloody awful shot yards wide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.