Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Shithousery and cheating.

The Arsenal cunts came to injure Rodri, the coward cunts. We were destroying them until he went off in pain.
Next the red cartel **** OlivArpool gave them two goals, but couldn't avoid sending their shithouse player.
Arsenal cunts parked the bus, helped by the ref and our lack of variants. The Arsenal cunts thought the had it won, but Super Jack and Johnny Stones had the last word. We fought to the end.

Did I mentioned that Arsenal are cheating cunts?

Yes, Arsenal cunts are cheats. And their fans are crying cunts.
How have you missed tge blatant time wasting

Thats a lot of money spent today to a good quarter of the game deliberately wasted by Arsenal. Their anti football club should be msde to pay us at least 25% of lur txt money. That was embarrassing

Arteta is a massive w*nker, saying that the game was "extended again". Your cheating players were time wasting you thick c*nt which is why there was added time.

The manager is a d*ckhead and their fans are a bunch of domestic abusing tossers.

I recollect reading an article at the start of the season with a headline something along the lines "Arsenal will have to change tactics". It went on to report that the FA had instructed referees to penalise players who impeded goalkeepers at corners. Pep mentioned something about that in his post-match comments "talk, talk and talk but nothing happens".
Having seen the attack on Rodri in the opening seconds how the hell was Havertz (sic) allowed to stay on the pitch - deliberately ran into him. Not surprised when I saw Bernado leave he pitch quickly at the end of the game - he was not a happy bunny at what had transpired for 100+ minutes.
thought Rodri actually stepped in front of Havertz, if he had eyes on the ball he might not have even noticed Rodri. Similar to the knee injury, marginal contact, jsut when the knee goes it goes, was fairly innocuous. we have big fit men as well so should be able to stand up to physical tactics

I've heard the Club are really worried about Phil's mental health, could be absolute bollocks hopefully, I'm worried for our local talisman, I'll say no more but others may have more info.
I’ve got you on ignore and have had to go back to see what Shite you are saying now.
Seriously, you and all the other sad cunts who have nothing better going on in their lives should reassess what’s important.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.