Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Don’t know if it’s been said, but for their second goal Havertz isn’t looking at the ball, he walks over to block Ederson. Anywhere else on the pitch that’s obstruction. You try and catch a ball when a 6 foot 4 inch German walks right into you

You'd think it was the greatest defensive display since the Battle Of Britain listening to the sports media this morning.

I even think in the 2nd half they would have defended like that and parked the bus with 11 vs 11 trying to hold on.
Rodri's injury was a major blow and like I said he is great at defending corners and is normally heading it away.

Arsenal was shit scared and City was all over them until the injury, also the referee was a joke and Walker was spot on when saying you never let us get back into shape when asking him to come to him,

Haaland telling Arteta to stay humble. Ah, I love the bloke.

Yesterday he: scored, nailed Saliba, nailed Partey, threw the ball at Gabriel’s head, told a young kid to stay in his lane, told Arteta to stay humble and also looks to have told Jesus to do one too.

Love Ben White's reactions - they seem to be " shall I say something? nah , better not! "

Amongst the many reasons for intensely disliking Arteta, his clear decision to tell his players to go down with ‘cramp’, or some other feigned injury, is truly reprehensible.

The intent is to disrupt play, to create a version of the NFL ‘timeout’, where his players can have a drink and then get new instructions while the feigned injury is ‘treated’.

Well guess what you gooners, karma came back to maul you in the 98th minute.

I’m not sure whether anything can be done about his players dropping like flies, but it is definitely not good for the game.
I actually don’t dislike him, I despise the whining, fkin red cartel, CNUT!! Who has conveniently forgotten who got him the job at that rancid club who are right up there with the shite and red scouser wankers as the most hated clubs everrrrr!
He’s perfect for that horrible shitty club and long may they wallow in our shadows winning fcuk all !!
And that equally whining cheating aging has been cnut Wright has now chipped in with his uneducated slagging off of Erling, whilst sat in his comfy fkin armchair 100’s miles away …
Absolutely fcuking disgusting club!!!

Manchester City's first tests last night RULED OUT a serious injury for Rodri.
The club doctors are waiting for today's results to be able to give a recovery date.
The Spanish footballer is more OPTIMISTIC than yesterday

I very much hope this is accurate and he is firing on all cyclinders for the return fixture.

Imagine Rodri in that match…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.