Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Seems to me that the Arsenal team are absolute fucking cunts.
Been sold a lie and then bought it hook, line and sinker.
They are far and away the worst team for sportsmanship in the league !

In fact, I think they are the team I hate the most in the league now. Liverpool are the fans I hate the most. And United are the team I laugh at the most!

Don’t know if it’s been said, but for their second goal Havertz isn’t looking at the ball, he walks over to block Ederson. Anywhere else on the pitch that’s obstruction. You try and catch a ball when a 6 foot 4 inch German walks right into you
Yeah, it's a foul anywhere else on the pitch, but for some reason, the threshold is higher for an attacker in the opposition penalty area when it's on the goalkeeper.

Pisses me right off.

Not a small point at all mate.

There's no way on Gods earth that he should've been dropped yesterday. Since the start of the season, he's developed a nice partnership with Savio...quick, slick passing in tight area's. Breaking the lines, overlaps, underlaps, you name it, this kid does it. EXACTLY what was needed yesterday.

For me, a Pep brain fart, of (almost) Porto proportions to not play him....and then to leave him on the bench was criminal.

One thing noticeable was Savio playing very differently yesterday, he was not taking his first man on, which was Martinelli doubling up mostly, who he would have had on toast, to then attack their left back one-on-one. Can't remember him getting to the bye-line once. Pep instructions, to recycle, rather than play as he did against Fulham & Brentford? Is Pep going to do with Savio what he has done with Jack?

Come on Pep, let him play.

It was a kid that got us that almighty result at the Barcodes last season, another kid could've done the same yesterday. Instead, we got Dias taking potshots like a crackhead at a coconut shy.
Savinho was brilliant first half and terrified them.

Game changed second half with them playing a back 9.

The best one yesterday was when Gabriel went down holding his teeth.

Imagine the celebrating they would have done had they held on. Doesn't bear thinking about

Don’t know if it’s been said, but for their second goal Havertz isn’t looking at the ball, he walks over to block Ederson. Anywhere else on the pitch that’s obstruction. You try and catch a ball when a 6 foot 4 inch German walks right into you
I agree it should be obstruction,that said I can't remember the last time I ever saw an referee give an obstruction decision, including when defenders see the ball out for a goal kick.Must be years.

Seems to me that the Arsenal team are absolute fucking cunts.
Been sold a lie and then bought it hook, line and sinker.
They are far and away the worst team for sportsmanship in the league !

In fact, I think they are the team I hate the most in the league now. Liverpool are the fans I hate the most. And United are the team I laugh at the most!

Pretty much like their Internet fans giving it the Billy Big Bollocks and then it hit them that maybe we are a bunch of shitbags after all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.