Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Yeah, it's a foul anywhere else on the pitch, but for some reason, the threshold is higher for an attacker in the opposition penalty area when it's on the goalkeeper.

Pisses me right off.
He did it the corner before and Eddie ended up on his arse again. Both fouls, but wtf, he knew it was coming.

I agree it should be obstruction,that said I can't remember the last time I ever saw an referee give an obstruction decision, including when defenders see the ball out for a goal kick.Must be years.
We had a goal chalked off against Liverpool for obstruction last year as Akanji brushed against Alisson when going for the ball.

Last edited:
I actually don’t dislike him, I despise the whining, fkin red cartel, CNUT!! Who has conveniently forgotten who got him the job at that rancid club who are right up there with the shite and red scouser wankers as the most hated clubs everrrrr!
He’s perfect for that horrible shitty club and long may they wallow in our shadows winning fcuk all !!
And that equally whining cheating aging has been cnut Wright has now chipped in with his uneducated slagging off of Erling, whilst sat in his comfy fkin armchair 100’s miles away …
Absolutely fcuking disgusting club!!!
"If' I had ever been a professional footballer, and a Manager said to me to do that, I'd say ' sod off, give me the feckin ball so I can play'.

Seems to me that the Arsenal team are absolute fucking cunts.
Been sold a lie and then bought it hook, line and sinker.
They are far and away the worst team for sportsmanship in the league !

In fact, I think they are the team I hate the most in the league now. Liverpool are the fans I hate the most. And United are the team I laugh at the most!
I agree with the bold bit.

They've moved into my top 3 hated teams, still way behind the rags and dippers tho!

Our set piece coach needs looking at for the corners, setting up zonal defence and they had 4 players at the back, bonkers, they came in twice and blocked Ederson have they not watched tapes? We will never know but had Arsenal still had 11 players I think we would’ve won that game anyway.

Arsenal fans trying to claim bias saying Doku kicked the ball away and was not carded. It seems to me he was just passing the ball to where the referee pointed to. Interestingly, Neville and Carragher also mentioned about not penalising Doku during the post match. This is the video of it, how can a yellow card be given for this ?

You can even see Gundo pointing to where the free kick is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.