Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Why do arsenal feel hard done by?? Its us that should feel hard done by in total control of the game and thought we would have had it wrapped up by HT if Oliver wouldn't have intervened. They were lucky to get a point and should be happy with it. Oh on a side note lovely to see city selling tickets to arsenal fans again 3 sat directly behind me and even more further back fucking disgrace same every season.

Gets halfway up the motorway, poos in his nappy and pulls over on the hard shoulder to have a cry about nothing.
Fuckin pot and kettle. Now I like Ian Wright but like all gooners they've gone full dipper and turned into these serious mardarses.

We've managed to turned all the entitled red cartel fans into big cry arses.

Love it.
It’s a pretty reliable barometer of how hard that equaliser hit them.
You’re preparing for the ‘we are the champions’ lap-of-honour one minute, then lying face down in the grass with all that effort done.

After letting the dust settle, and my anger at Arsenal's "tactics", I think we can take quite a few positives from yesterday.

They clearly don't have the right level of control. That counts for a lot, especially when the latter stages of the season come around.

They know we're better. Hence why they tried repeatedly to nobble Rodri.

Conceding like that must have been disheartening. Thinking you've climbed the mountain, only to realise you're no further on than your last attempt.

They're not the same team without Oodegard. They have to play completely differently. Take Kev out for us, like yesterday, we still play and we still dominate. If he missed a few bigger games, they could drop more points, or end up with half the team suspended and lose an easy expected three points here and there.

Finally, as a football fan, not a city fan, poor form Arsenal. Pep says he wishes your best player was fit to challenge us, you go out and assault ours into the treatment room to give you that edge. Bring your best, bring the noise, bring your hopes, but bring at the very least a fragment of wanting to play an honest game.

Last edited:
When the tarquins play the dippers or the rags they will get fucked for that timewasting, no preferential treatment for captain black and his team of cry baby wankers.

I might be wrong, I love often am but didn't Gabriel run towards the City fans and 'kiss the badge', possibly incitement, possibly not, but doubt he'd have done it without knowing there were plenty of stewards in place. Well done to all who turned the other cheek

Hope we either get them at home for FA Cup or league Cup I’ll definitely be over for the game and giving that cnut arteta dogs abuse from min 1 to 99min and his team of chancers ..
You should have heard me at Arteta yesterday. I lost my voice partly because of that cheating little so and so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.