Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Found a way in the end. No lack of balls with this team. They'll be shattered and deflated - not with the overall result but with how late we equalized and took 2 points off them.
Just hope the news on Rodri is positive though it looked bad,

The media narrative will be about Arsenal being denied their win in the last minute with 10 men. That’s wasn’t it, they came here to injury our players, they time wasted incessantly, they just packed the penalty area and the referee was a disgrace, the way the ref pulled Walker from his position and allowed a quick free kick for their goal was up there with the dodgy dipper decisions we had in key games.

ARSENAL PLAY DIRTY. THEY MADE SURE TO TAKE OUT RODRI. INJURING OUR PLAYERS AND TRYING AND SNATCH AND GRAB

Thanks Savinho for the assist but apart from Haaland any attacker CAN’T ATTACK. Bernardo looks awful, Savinho is trying his best, but Doku is diabolical. The club has to demand more from the attackers, because it’s not good enough. I’ve told we need back-up striker. The club did nothing. We are here because of our complacency.

I wonder if the media will start running with 'tactical timewasting'. We had to put up with 'tactical fouling' for a couple of years, which was a load of bollocks, so when will Ratface and his ilk start calling out the tarquins? I won't hold my breath...

I was wondering how the lads would get themselves motivated for a fifth title after last season but the inspiration has been handed to us on a plate today. *That* fucking Arsenal team cannot be allowed to win the league. I was defending them yesterday because I thought they'd come and try and meet us on our terms today after two big learning curves in recent years. Nope, cheat, dive, waste time, fake injuries - to the point where even Michael Oliver wasn't even letting the physios come on at the end. That'll feel like a win after the way the game went. Well done to the lads for not giving up.

Now we sit and wait to see how Rodri is.
Agree. A tasty rivalry developing against a bunch who cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.