Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

The Gabriel goal is what I’m most upset about in that match.
Their first was a one in a hundred shot.
Their set pieces are hardly a surprise though. Two blocking the keeper and Gabriel stealing into the six yard area is standard.

Look at the way their keeper just plucks our corners out of the air unchallenged. The difference is stark.
Said same. Can we just improve or even practice bloody set pieces.... today was an anomaly.

The Gabriel goal is what I’m most upset about in that match.
Their first was a one in a hundred shot.
Their set pieces are hardly a surprise though. Two blocking the keeper and Gabriel stealing into the six yard area is standard.

Look at the way their keeper just plucks our corners out of the air unchallenged. The difference is stark.
The worrying thing is everyone knew this, and we didn't prepare marking Gabriel better or putting in crosses away from Raya.

Gabriel Jesus GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Pretty disspointed with that result ,was more than sure that city will win it after we went 1:0 up...still 1 point is better than 0 and next weekend should get back to winning ways.

Calafiori’s goal - disaster, no comments.

We need more creativity and unpredictability against deep block.

This basic, safe game would not help us.

I told we need one more striker, the club did nothing.

The result is not the worst, but City is guilty of that draw.
Nothing to do with the lack of another striker imo. All to do with us not getting crosses in from the end line and not driving into the box so we get fouled. Playing it about for a CB to shoot was silly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.