Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

I missed johns goal as i switched off as i was getting so wound up with their twats , i was following on the match thread though and was so happy to read it , all that negative play and stabbed in the heart with a last minute goal , lovely

In fairness, if an Arsenal player had thrown it at Haaland there would be loads on here screaming for a ban.
This place (apart from maybe one or two) would have been in absolute meltdown. This thread would be at 500 pages and @bridgeno1 would have a MI5 protection order in place. The media thread would also be locked down due to death threats against multiple journalists and YouTubers......

Lots of blocking going on when the ball went live. Seems that’s acceptable.
They do it all the time. Happened against Spurs and instead of calling them on it, that gobshite Neville called the keeper on it the week before - saying he needed to come for the ball. I said on the thread that the keeper couldn't come for it due to the Arsenal player's in his way. They're very good at it and I'm surprised other teams don't do it. It's not particularly clever, they have just decided to do it and no one has copied it yet. Once a couple more teams do it then the refs will stop it.

Not me , hated the twat
Seriously? I’ve never hated a City player, even the shite ones, so I’m a somewhat surprised by your post

I’m intrigued now tho, which other Blues have you hated & do you hate any of our current squad??

& can I ask your rational of hating a player that plays for the team you support?

His partner has literally just given birth , he is probably distracted , to suggest he has mental health problem is a cunts trick
Mental health these days covers a wide area. I didn’t suggest he has mental heath problems but looked mentally exhausted. I didn’t know he just had another baby so would explain his tiredness.

Stand down @kaz7 -:)

Seriously? I’ve never hated a City player, even the shite ones, so I’m a somewhat surprised by your post

I’m intrigued now tho, which other Blues have you hated & do you hate any of our current squad??

& can I ask your rational of hating a player that plays for the team you support?
Dont take it so literally !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.