Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Yeah
There should be a maximum time to restart. Throw in, goal kick, corner, free kick. If you don’t do it in time throw in goes to the other team and indirect free kick for the other instances. That would stop the bloody time wasting. 15 seconds for throw in 20 seconds for the rest.
I just think that would be too much like American sports that constantly stop. The referees must know what’s going on, they need to deal with it there and then. Like Oliver absolutely knew what was going on, that’s why their sub got booked. Refs just need to clamp down on it.

Apologies Kaz, I wasn’t implying you are wrong to dislike him, just interested to hear why :)

I’ve got a Scouse mate who hates him because of his cheek bones, as irrational as that is
i always found him weak and forever going down easily and he was a cheat and he never stayed onside , i just never took to him , a grown up pussy

Aside from that , lol

I don't think anyone saw the Havertz/Rodri incident clearly. I doubt VAR would ever correct Oliver's fuck up for their first goal and they looked at the possible foul for the second. That Danish bloke we had for a season would have collected that ball and put as many Arsenal players as necessary in hospital.
As for our penalty: I'm assuming you mean the foul on Rodri, in which case it's only a penalty if the ball is live when the incident occurs which is why defenders push and pull prior to the corner kick. I think there was another which on closer view was a clear penalty for holding.
Was awkward for the ref to see the full incident with Rodri, but that is what VAR is for, and City should write about why VAR missed violent conduct with no obstructions, the camera behind the goal should show, Havertz throwing an arm out after the initial contact. for our penalty it is Akanji and the ball is in play. The first goal the ref had his back to the ball when it is played, and he gave Walker no indication, that he had restarted the game. Not a believer that Ederson was fouled, but City do need to ask the difference between that and the Liverpool goal.

Sky said a few times after Stones' goal that its all kicking off between the benches now, but I've yet to see any footage of it.
It was fun. Handbags at six thirty *lol*
Ar teta was kicking off at the 4th official with a few of his staff at his side and Pep started to lose it about something and stormed over but then seemed to realise and stopped himself.
It can be great fun sitting at the front!! :-)

What a vile and disingenuous the arsewipes are.

Bitter, envious Wenger.

The Hateful Eight letter.

Sly poaching of R Teta @ 2am behind City's back.

Progressive decline into cheats, frauds, entitled, anti sport, wannabees.

R Teta has tried & failed to emulate his master and has become bitterly consumed by his continued failure.

arsewipes haven't won the PL for over 20 years...City have won it 7 times under Pep, including the last four on the bounce.

The yank arsewipe owners have no class or aspiration of beautiful, sporting success....they, along with the other red cartel yanks,unashamedly just want money.

With R Teta failing to match or emulate Pep arsewipes have become the 'Dirty Leeds' of the 60s & 70s.

Every filthy trick in the book by cheating in any and every way possible.

Arsewipes reputation is decending like 'Dirty Leeds' did, they are despised and detested by other clubs and fans for their cheating and sense of superiority and entitlement.

Winning our PL cases will send them into apoplexy cos they will know they won't be able to manipulate the new regime or compete with an unencumbered City or Newcastle.

Bury them City until they are choking on soil !!

What a vile and disingenuous the arsewipes are.

Bitter, envious Wenger.

The Hateful Eight letter.

Sly poaching of R Teta @ 2am behind City's back.

Progressive decline into cheats, frauds, entitled, anti sport, wannabees.

R Teta has tried & failed to emulate his master and has become bitterly consumed by his continued failure.

arsewipes haven't won the PL for over 20 years...City have won it 7 times under Pep, including the last four on the bounce.

The yank arsewipe owners have no class or aspiration of beautiful, sporting success....they, along with the other red cartel yanks,unashamedly just want money.

With R Teta failing to match or emulate Pep arsewipes have become the 'Dirty Leeds' of the 60s & 70s.

Every filthy trick in the book by cheating in any and every way possible.

Arsewipes reputation is decending like 'Dirty Leeds' did, they are despised and detested by other clubs and fans for their cheating and sense of superiority and entitlement.

Winning our PL cases will send them into apoplexy cos they will know they won't be able to manipulate the new regime or compete with an unencumbered City or Newcastle.

Bury them City until they are choking on soil !!

We have shamed them on the pitch for 2 seasons and now we are metaphorically waterboarding them off it.

Excellent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.