Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

There should be a maximum time to restart. Throw in, goal kick, corner, free kick. If you don’t do it in time throw in goes to the other team and indirect free kick for the other instances. That would stop the bloody time wasting. 15 seconds for throw in 20 seconds for the rest.
That would see Walker sent off every game, he is shocking at throw ins. Lets face it the media want us to talk about Arsenals skulduggery, not Havertz red, their first goal, their second goal, or our penalty. They time wasted because the ref allowed it, they made a total mug of him, and i hope he remembers that.
But City should write to PGMOL and ask them for their observations, as to why VAR did not intervene in any of these incidents

The law states that a goalkeeper should control the ball with their hands for no more than 6 seconds before releasing it back into play. Raya was probably at least double that every time he caught the ball. Never mind the amount of time it took for goal-kicks. Maybe we should start counting when an opposition keeper catches the ball to remind the referee's of this.
It’s NEVER enforced. Keepers routinely have it for 10 seconds or more. When Rays collapsed on the ground add another 15. It’s a joke.

That would see Walker sent off every game, he is shocking at throw ins. Lets face it the media want us to talk about Arsenals skulduggery, not Havertz red, their first goal, their second goal, or our penalty. They time wasted because the ref allowed it, they made a total mug of him, and i hope he remembers that.
But City should write to PGMOL and ask them for their observations, as to why VAR did not intervene in any of these incidents
I don't think anyone saw the Havertz/Rodri incident clearly. I doubt VAR would ever correct Oliver's fuck up for their first goal and they looked at the possible foul for the second. That Danish bloke we had for a season would have collected that ball and put as many Arsenal players as necessary in hospital.
As for our penalty: I'm assuming you mean the foul on Rodri, in which case it's only a penalty if the ball is live when the incident occurs which is why defenders push and pull prior to the corner kick. I think there was another which on closer view was a clear penalty for holding.

So many incidents they need to explain. I won’t hold my breath though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.