Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Which Arsenal player was down and Oliver waved him to get up and he sprinted across the pitch. I’m having an argument with an Arsenal fan who thinks I’m making it up. ? Was it Martinelli ?
Yep. Martinelli. Went down with "cramp", sprinted across to the left side to tackle a City player, then hit the deck again as soon as it went out of play.

Just seen what Gabriel has said post match, said that our celebrations was normal and that it's normal being provocative in a game as it's a battle and it's a war.

Fair fucks to him, good to see he hasn't had a hissy fit like half the press and half of arsenaa have.
Not a mard arse like his fans are. The Tarquins.

Yep. Martinelli. Went down with "cramp", sprinted across to the left side to tackle a City player, then hit the deck again as soon as it went out of play.

Was saying mad shit to Akanji aswell while he was sat on his arse. Wanted Manu to pick the little rat up and dump him on his head

Decent goal scoring threat at set pieces too. I absolutely despise him but I agree

All their defenders who started and White are fucking quality. That's why it's so hard to break down when they play like they did on Sunday. They'll have to shit out a hell of a lot of 1-0's though as they look to have the creativity of a robot vacuum cleaner without Odegaard

Lots of blocking going on when the ball went live. Seems that’s acceptable.
They tried to stop blocking at corners and free kicks about 8 or 9 years ago. We played at Stoke and each side conceded a penalty for blocking, and then the refs stopped penalising the offence most of the time.
It should be easy to spot using VAR but they rarely seem interested.

Just stand everyone in the goal line and then when the ball comes over run at the fucker taking them cunts with you
Absolutely. Get some line backers in the squad. Form a defensive semi circle. The second the corner is taken run full pelt at the opposition and take them out leaving Eddie on his lonesome to make an easy catch.

Which Arsenal player was down and Oliver waved him to get up and he sprinted across the pitch. I’m having an argument with an Arsenal fan who thinks I’m making it up. ? Was it Martinelli ?
Yes - there's a clip of him doing the rounds afterwards whilst he's sat down again telling Oliver to fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.