Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

In many ways Arsenal resemble the team that George Graham assembled, they are like Wimbledon with some quality, definately the most cynical tedious side i have seen at City since Neil Warnock's Sheffield Utd at Maine Road. The gods were against us on Sunday, we were 1 up bossing the game, and lost our most important player and we lost control for 20 minutes. It is time for Jack Grealish to step up and be an extra body inside for us, we have loads of width, lets make more of Jack, he is chomping at the bit to impress, lets let him, as for Arsenal and their tedious try hard fanbase, see you in May
loads of width normally but not on Sunday. The two wingers on average were on the edge of the penalty area, not with their feet on the touchline. This allowed Arsenal to defend narrow and have two on each winger whenever they got the ball. At one time it was even narrower than that with both wingers almost inverted allowing Arsenal ten men inside a 10 x 3 metre box. The game was crying out to be stretched and hard low crosses into the six yard box. It only happened when Jack came on. I thought we were poor in the second half albeit we did fight to the end.

loads of width normally but not on Sunday. The two wingers on average were on the edge of the penalty area, not with their feet on the touchline. This allowed Arsenal to defend narrow and have two on each winger whenever they got the ball. At one time it was even narrower than that with both wingers almost inverted allowing Arsenal ten men inside a 10 x 3 metre box. The game was crying out to be stretched and hard low crosses into the six yard box. It only happened when Jack came on. I thought we were poor in the second half albeit we did fight to the end.

i am not going to disagree, we were desperate for someone to beat a man, commit somebody and Jack did provide the most drive, my point is we are not going to play Arsenal every week, our wide players will be more effective and Jack has more to offer than standing out wide playing it inside, i also think he has an asset that we really need, and that is a shit load of energy, he looks fit as a flea, we need to take advantage of it.

thought Rodri actually stepped in front of Havertz, if he had eyes on the ball he might not have even noticed Rodri. Similar to the knee injury, marginal contact, jsut when the knee goes it goes, was fairly innocuous. we have big fit men as well so should be able to stand up to physical tactics
Rodri was down three times in the first 15 mins. Arm in the face, missed by the ref. Bookable tackle by Trousard and so sent off for his second bookable offence after that. The third unfortunate with a nudge in the back.

Just seen what Gabriel has said post match, said that our celebrations was normal and that it's normal being provocative in a game as it's a battle and it's a war.

Fair fucks to him, good to see he hasn't had a hissy fit like half the press and half of arsenaa have.

I doubt he gives a fuck, he'll be off to Madrid next summer to actually win some trophies.

Did you watch MOTD2, the Doku incident was highlighted and dismissed by Shearer and Given because Oliver was clearly indicating where the free kick should be taken from, which was where Doku kicked it to.
They still took the free kick from the wrong place.

Which Arsenal player was down and Oliver waved him to get up and he sprinted across the pitch. I’m having an argument with an Arsenal fan who thinks I’m making it up. ? Was it Martinelli ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.