Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

We almost had ultimate shithousery win the game today and the Tarquins have the audacity to call us cheats. They need to have a sit down in a room of mirrors the cunts. Fucking classless display from Arseholes. That bald **** Voldermort and his cronies on AFTV will be spitting tacks after that late equaliser but will say nothing about the shithouse tactics his club clearly played from the first minute till the last.

If they are happy with that performance then there's no fucking levels of shithousery they will turn to to get a result. The FA and Premier League need to look at the blatant time wasting and gamesmanship employed by Arteta and his players and bring them to account or this become part of every teams plans to stop us. The rest are strugging to stop us fairly so they resort to underhand tactics on and off the pitch. This is what we are up against now.
Piers Morgan claiming a moral arse victory, moral and Morgan in the same sentence???

FUCK YOU ARSENAL, came to injure us rather than play.

Johnny Stones is a legend!

And I'll take a 2-2 draw after Walker gifted them the 3 points..

Once again FUCK YOU ARSENAL.. that is all!
The ref didn’t give him - as defender - enough time to get into position. Not going to get involved in a discussion about this but leaving it with the fact Kyle did ok for us today & stifled Martinelli

Yep
This is getting missed and not talked about and it killed us. Lost our heads and let them get out and it all went Pete Tong, The Referee was a joke all game and Walker was right in he did not let the TEAM get set

It disrupted us and they got lucky. Not their second goal.they seem to do that every week. Walker actually had Martinelli contained on the first goal, nobody got tight enough in n the scorer. Just our misfortune he hit a worldie.

Tradition, history, class all the things that the Tarquin twats tell us they have.
We bought it all.
What the actual fuck was that from their shithouse ridden excuse for a football team.
Draw was a half decent result in the end I suppose.
I am still fuming over Alty booking Ederson at their place a few seasons back in the first half.
So to see the piss taking from their keeper today and fuck all done?
Clear and fucking obvious.

It came to this I need to celebrate a point at home against 10 men Arsenal after we turned to jelly in span of 10 minutes in the first half.
I am not sure what is Pep trying to do, but he is fecking it up big time. Inter in the final year and half ago, RM last season, any strong team in the PL last season, United in the FA cup final, Inter again in the CL and now Arsenal at home. Haaland against back five and being immovable object around the penalty spot is not working. He scored when we caught them off guard on the through ball, but it is becoming bloody rarity against the resolute defence. Please tell me where I am getting it wrong?
Buying a computer and keyboard?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.