Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

I can't wait for Oscar Bobb to come back, he would've unlocked that defence with 20mins to spare

No Aké. No Bobb. No KDB. And no Rodri from twenty minutes in.
Angry / amusing football fans | DOA | Drum & Bass Forum

The bloke in the white shirt who is suddenly spirited away out of the universe. Love it.

Not ironic that it was Grealish at all. There's just a ridiculous agenda against him not based on fact.
I’ve been trying to convey this to my son with what I’ve watched of Jack recently.
Yes he could come up with more end product, is a criticism that would be fair over the last season or so.
But from what I’ve seen of him so far this season he has been very effective at times only to find others on their heals.
The 0-0 midweek was a prime example. I thought he made a great contribution but others squandered the chances made.

Doku wasn’t being effective especially second half against a 10 man defence.
Jack rarely loses the ball which is what Pep likes, but he looks to have more purpose about him at the moment.

The lack of pace with Kev Gundo and Bernie really needs fixing and Rodri injury never mind plenty in the bank
Pep Presser made me switch it off half way through, whats the point he cant say fuckall.

What a fucking disgusting team Arsenal are. Mourinho would be proud of that kind of performance. Set of anti football wankers. Next level shit houserey. Underhand, devious shits. Feining injury, targeting Rodri, wasting time, getting their subs to pretend to warm up in order to marshall the back 4. Didn't think a team could stoop that low. Absolutely zero respect for them.

I mean I can't stand Liverpool but at least they dont act like pathetic pansies on the level we saw today.

Arsenal, the team that plays not to lose rather than to win.
Pretty much summed it up mate. Considering all that quality they are supposed to have they are utter utter wankers and as for the fans… wow! They get worse every year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.