Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

We need to practice breaking teams down, everyone parks the bus against us.
Whatever happened to playing 1-2's into the box ffs?

Arsenal were lucky in the first half and lucky we were shit in the second.

Two points dropped.

We fucked that up mainly on our own with a little help from the ref. Main culprits- Walker for being asleep, twice, leading to both goals. Ederson who needs to grow a pair and boss his area and not sit on his arse looking for fouls. Finally, Pep who allowed 45 minutes of passing sideways by defenders, wingers coming inside and not getting behind defenders and imobile attackers not showing for passes.

I hope after today people on here get a huge wake up call when it comes to these cunts, As much as I hate the dippers under Klopp I respected them for the way they play football and go toe to toe with teams especially us!

Arsenal are fucking shithouses! No intention of playing football and going hell for leather at each other, They are fucking shithouses.

Shithouses that will win NOTHING. Again.

Ending the game early with all that timewasting is disgraceful
I think it’s a reflection of their victim mentality.
They scrabble around for every cheap trick to try and claw their way to victory. Sending a clear message of: we don’t actually believe we’re good enough yet.

They’d never express it of course, and would claim that it simply isn’t the case.
But these deep-rooted beliefs come out in tue consistent actions and culture that can be observed.

That kind of desperation catches up with you over the course of a whole season, as we’ve seen…

Bero72j.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.