Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

I’ve always thought the way to beat us to the title would not be to imitate us but to be the antithesis of us with very good players and being well drilled. An Athletico / Simeone style side. That’s what I think Arteta is creating, they’ve gone from being our tribute act to a nasty, well drilled side of flat track bullies, sprinkled with stars like Odegard. The feigning of injury (to which Gabriel is the biggest shithouse since Pepe) is laughable, but it’s designed in essence to disrupt and it’s effective. Fuck them, but they aren’t going away.

Días must have had 10 opportunities to shoot in that 2nd half attack v defence practice exercise but fed it sideways which after 20+ exactly the same passages of play became like a groundhog day bad dream. Thought taking Doku off was a bad move. Weirdly i’m chuffed, fumin , angry and relieved all rolled into one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.