Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

WTF is wrong with you? What did I say LMAO.

I literally said why we have written history last Season, we never give up. That‘s what happened. You guys have some serious issues. No wonder why I am really not posting more here. Toxicity at it‘s finest
We „struggled“and played Thursday night football,. Truly championship mentality.

Does this help clear it up?

Yep, Doku IMO is better down the touchline and then up the byline... Savi can basically do whatever he wants IMO.

I'd've rather seen Jack start TBF, I dont think the 2 pure wingers at once set up is our best look.
Yep one winger each time for me, perhap sun half’s. Both on made us lose control.

Relieved City got a point. But as unlikeable as Arteta and his team are, City found no way through Arsenal's defence after Rodri went off; that seemed to take the wind out of the whole team and if it had been 11 v 11 in the second half the game looked more likely to end 3-1 to Arsenal than a draw.

Also I think the 115 charges case might be starting to get into players' heads now the trial has started - anyone except maybe Foden in this team must be wondering whether they fancy playing Crewe and Leyton Orient next season.
Come on…

We own this.

Yep, Doku IMO is better down the touchline and then up the byline... Savi can basically do whatever he wants IMO.

I'd've rather seen Jack start TBF, I dont think the 2 pure wingers at once set up is our best look.
It wasn’t doing too shabby until Rodri went off. Admittedly though better on the right than left, all game…..
Until Jack came on. He was roaming everywhere though not just on the left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.