Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Just back from the game. I'll say this.

I've watched top clubs decorate football with class, dignity, skill, and flair, for over 50 years.

The great Arsenal F.C. were appalling from the first assault on Rodri after a few seconds. Their time wasting was next level, their fouling and playacting a complete embarrassment. Arteta has no shame.

I've rarely been in a crowd so critical of an away team, a team full of talent, utterly prepared to let themselves down with gobshite tactics. The condemnation from City fans is a single voice, literally from everyone so far voicing an opinion. Fuck off Arteta, you are a twunt, grade 1.

Michael Oliver had his worst game. Ever.

We really should have won that game comfortably. We basically gave them 2 goals from piss poor defending, and then proceeded to play on the edge of their area for the entirety of the 2nd half with our least talented players on the ball for the majority of the time.

We could easily have taken a defender off once it was obvious arse had no interest in doing anything other than defending, and brought Foden on and got him on the ball in the area's Dias, Akanji and Walker were passing it between themselves. I'd have also liked to see Gundogan on the edge of the box with him and Foden creating shooting opportunities for one another

Grateful for a point in the end, a bit frustrated, and arse are without doubt a team built in the image of their manager. A set of mard arse cunts, managed by a mard arse ****.
Agree with the last sentiment. But we had more than an odd shot or two. I'd say we had half a dozen over the bar by a mile or so in the second half. Pity about Gundog's free that hit the post!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.