Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Tarquins.kicking off claiming we've bought OliVAR on twatter is hilarious.
I've just been down that particular rabbit hole. It seems they also believe Rat Face and Spitty were favouring City.

He obviously didn't notice the glee in Ratty's voice when their keeper held on to that cross at 2-1 with about 90 seconds left on the clock.

Just back from the game. I'll say this.

I've watched top clubs decorate football with class, dignity, skill, and flair, for over 50 years.

The great Arsenal F.C. were appalling from the first assault on Rodri after a few seconds. Their time wasting was next level, their fouling and playacting a complete embarrassment. Arteta has no shame.

I've rarely been in a crowd so critical of an away team, a team full of talent, utterly prepared to let themselves down with gobshite tactics. The condemnation from City fans is a single voice, literally from everyone so far voicing an opinion. Fuck off Arteta, you are a twunt, grade 1.

Michael Oliver had his worst game. Ever.
I would rather Liverpool win it if we don't even though they stoned our coach. They play attacking football.

I don’t get the criticism of Arsenal parking the bus second half today.
Any team that got a man sent off before half time against us would do the same

They very nearly got away with it

Had they not parked the bus we’d have won 5-2

I think it is more about them cheating and time-wasting, The Referee is also to blame in letting it happen from the kick-off in the 2nd half, Their keeper should have been booked for time wasting and every time he caught the ball went down what is that all about, You get a yellow for kicking the ball away or delaying the restart, But diving onto the ground and holding on to the ball is ok,

There should be a rule where if you are sent off but don't leave the pitch swiftly whatever ban you get doubles. Trossard took ages to get off.
That used to be the case and players have been fined for not leaving the pitch immediately. It's just another common sense idea that might well have hit the buffers when a red shirt didn't fuck off for an early bath.

WTF is wrong with you? What did I say LMAO.

I literally said why we have written history last Season, we never give up. That‘s what happened. You guys have some serious issues. No wonder why I am really not posting more here. Toxicity at it‘s finest
don’t let the door smack your arse on the way out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.