Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

When your 2 most creative players don't play well, your up against it. And I really don't know what's happened to Doku, the lads turned into a bundle of shite! I'm not saying he's not one for the future, he's just not for today, Bobb would of been a much better option. Jesus should of seen red and half their team should of been on a yellow. It's these bent decisions that tilt these knife edge games. On the the whole we didn't deserve the win, but neither did the Goons. Only one winner today and that was the vile fucking vermin scum.

How can it possibly be a good point for them?

They were top of the league with it in their hand this morning, now they need the dippers to drop points.
Agreed.

Complete stupidity from Arsenal, That's the lack of know-how and what will lose them the title. They had an opportunity to come here and make a massive statement, Instead they turned up like Bolton Wanderers.

Only one team wanted to win that. We tried but Arsenal were superb defensively and we were void of any ideas and our finishing was poor. We have to sell Doku, he’s dreadful.

Prefer the 16/17 team to this one.

Worst team under Peps tenure.
I guess it’s nothing to with going so deep in last season fixtures. The tension and emotion to win The Treble. This season lots of injuries, too many games and a fairly poor transfer window. Waistcoat overplaying our players in meaningless international friendlies.
Take all of the above in context and we can understand why we may be a yard of pace and lacking the drive of previous seasons.

A yard?

He can't see the passes that made him a great, that move near the end on the left flank, Haaland was on the back post, the old KDB would have hit that first time with the outside of his foot to the big fella for a tap in
I'm being generous! He's always likely to miss some passes, I think it's his fitness that's affecting his ability to kick. Not ruling him out though.

Sorry Pep but we’ve become boring as fuck this season! Erling wasted currently, KDB creates literally nothing and it seems Pep has picked controlling over what has made us the greatest premier league team ever over the last few years. Our results on the big games have been shite as well
He does not have the tools to work with, we have lost a lot of quality and replaced them with lesser players for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.