Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

Before the game, most here said we would win comfortably and they are bottlers, can't change the tune now they got the result they wanted.
With the dippers winning , it's two points dropped for us both.

Win or bust for me today.

I will be shocked and delighted if we get 6 points in the next 2 games

We played well enough but we're lacking. Lewis, Doku, even Grealish are not good enough to make us better when they come on.

Nonetheless we had arsenal pinned back and if lfc slip up we are ready to fight again. Some players need to step up though. And foden needs his form back.
Would help if waistcoat hadn't flogged him to death.

It looked like that was always going to be the way, the Paquetta deal was the one that was out of our control and it's cost us, Nunes a poor replacement

I hate it being treble winner is not enough for player like Bellingham wanting to join us (I know he already decided to Madrid before our CL win but still).

The allure from Madrid it's too damn strong and i hate it.

Fucking hell we're still in the mix of 3 competitions and fanny wipes are crying tonight.
Intensity after the international break was always going to be an issue in this game and yet we gave it all out there today.
28% possession from Arsenal was only a couple of % more than what the rags had against us and yet they'll get all the plaudits tonight.
Beat Villa and keep turning the screw on those 2 above us and let's see where it gets us.
Remember "we've won it all".
It's bizarre, and I'm the well-known downer on this sub! We bossed them. I thought it was going to be far more edgy than that. I've been far more worried about our defending than attack this season, and the former was more or less brilliant today.

Lewis and Grealish made us miles better. Our problems are further forward.

Doku should not be anywhere near this team. He’s Garnacho standard, should be at Watford. Fucking Forrest Gump
That’s harsh. Kid is 21. He has huge potential and showed it in the beginning of the season. Give him time and judge him. Everyone also struggles in the first year with pep. Sane, Rodri, grealish etc etc. again 21.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.