Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

we need to be more clever. Arteta was pulling players out of international games. like Gabriel and Saka, did they look injured?
Foden played 180 mins.

while we probably needed to prove Grealish is not fully fit extensively to join England given he was out for weeks for us.
100% this, we blame the International managers, just pull our players, fuck them, we pay the wages

Foden, Haaland and KDB poor for me, especially second half

We were praising Foden and his coming of age as a worldie the last few weeks, he disappeared today

Is there now the question to be had for KDB? If a big Saudi offer came in? Haaland is wasted in this current team and when he does get chances just isn’t at it at all

Frustrating.

Poor from us. Haaland, De Bruyne and Doku. Wank.

Title gone now.
Please explain how the title has gone with 9 games to go?? How long have you supported this club?? How many times have we clawed back deficits far greater and won the league..!
Way too much defeatist talk on here, no way I’m giving up the title until it’s impossible to win… That’s what other teams do..!

Incredibly because he is way off last seasons performances, he does not look the same player
Teams have figured him out . Double mark him, sit deep offer no room and he is like a corralled hippo. Our slow plodding pass and pass does not suit him . I feel sorry for him -the joy in his game has been extinguished.

Please explain how the title has gone with 9 games to go?? How long have you supported this club?? How many times have we clawed back deficits far greater and won the league..!
Way too much defeatist talk on here, no way I’m giving up the title until it’s impossible to win… That’s what other teams do..!
Leave him. He is throwing that toaster in with him in the bath already

Glad you said that about KDB as I thought I was the only one thinking it...this season should be his last as the main man -his body just isnt capable anymore...we have seen too many of those performances this season especially against the better teams.
Maybe it’s the hammy injury that’s done him. And it’s not like we rushed him back. Haaland needs service; KDB was the best provider of service on earth. When one is off it hurts them both IMO.

I agree, I think you'd have done better with Alvarez for a game like this.
I was taking the piss, hence the wink you thick gunner.
Good job Taylor read the script and kept at least 6 of youre players not on a yellow in the first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.