Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

So that’s what happens when a ref “lets the game flow”.

Tactical fouls everywhere so it ends 0-0. It was weird to watch.
We are the only team out of the top 4 that get punishment fir fouling. The **** was fucked over today as we went about our business OK. At the end dies he give 10 minutes or less. Only one team wanted to win today. Also we were shite. I am quite happy to be sitting in 3rd knowing we are shite if the other 2 are world beaters.

Hoping to talk to some intelligent opposition fans to get insightful football opinions. Do you think that's a mistake?
Straight after the game it is, I don’t mind Arsenal fans on BM but maybe leave it until tomorrow would of been better for insightful discussion

Popping my head in here (with a safety helmet on!). Shit game, I'd said before the game we'd be delighted with a point so that's job done.

For the talk of Arsenal being negative, gents this is Man City away, the hardest fixture going. You guys need to realise that- we are playing away at the treble winners who haven't lost at home since 2022! If Arsenal had tried to go toe to toe we'd have been hammered on the break. We aren't yet as good as City so can't do that, what we do have is an incredible defence and had to play like peak Atletico today to get anything- with a bit of luck we could have nicked it but nobody deserved to win today.

Ref was shit, should have booked players on both sides (more so Arsenal) as basically play was never allowed to progress as players knew they could take down their opponents with no consequence. If they had a yellow then it would have meant less niggly fouls and more midfield play.

It was clear the Internationals had a big impact, players looked knackered on both sides. Don't agree City are out of it, Dippers will drop points, so will we.

Gvardiol and Rodri did well from a City perspective, Foden and Haaland were disappointing. Saliba and Gabriel did well from an Arsenal perspective, Saka and Jesus were anonymous.

Suspect we'll have 2 more games against each other this season.

"And counting" being the operative phrase.

He doesn't even look like scoring. Let's just hope he starts doing so soon.
I respect all opinions, yours included, but there are no 29 goal strikers in our challenging clubs.

Imagine where we’d be without him. But so not to argue with a Blue I request your view. Enjoy your Sunday.

Just got home and times to reflect.
What a messy game.
At times it was like watching a midfield Sunday league scrap with little composure from either side.
Arteta’s tactics definitely nullified us but also showed no ambition from them.
We seen spent after last years treble and need a proper overhaul in the summer.

gooners lost the chance to go for the prem today. They won’t get a better chance and don’t think they will kick on this season or next.
Bottled it imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.