Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

I will never give praise to a team who are supposed title contenders who fixed themselves to 10 yards outside of their own penalty area. I do expect shithouse tactics like this though when we play Shef utd and the rags. Please don't say this was great defending. This was shear cowardice. One team went out to win the other team had their nappies changed at half time.
This ^^

After his move to gooners his hype machine is on over drive. I see no difference between him and philips. His IQ and decision making is below lower table teams .
I'm glad you think too, I'm always saying it about Declan Rice.

I really don't see the hype, He's so poor on the ball it's unbelievable, Everything he does is so predictable. Numerous players further down the league table that are so much better than Declan Rice.

Decent April Fools attempt but Phillips, come on !!! You’re not getting me with that one mate !

Happy April Fool’s day
No seriously, did you notice some of his decisions making ? it was shocking just like philips . His passing had no purpose , no substance.

Nothing to do with the opposition , that's a weak argument.

Teams have played like that against us for the best part of a decade, we no longer have the players to defeat systems like that.

We dominate the ball yet create little.

We have the best finisher in the world, yet don't play to his strengths.

We ARE Predictable, that's just fact this season, we have become incredibly dull and frustrating.

And to add, it's no surprise we are linked with numerous wide, fast, pacy players for this summer window
Well summed up keeper

After his move to gooners his hype machine is on over drive. I see no difference between him and philips. His IQ and decision making is below lower table teams .
if you see no difference between rice and Phillip football ain’t for you.
Jesus that’s fucking ridiculous
In fact that’s just beyond ridiculous
That’s scary

I really don't see the hype, He's so poor on the ball it's unbelievable, Everything he does is so predictable. Numerous players further down the league table that are so much better than Declan Rice.
A poor man's Gareth Barry for me.

Does the dirty work and gives the ball to players who can make things happen but that's it!

Nah
He is top class
Just nowhere near rodri, he is the peak

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.