Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

Not a bad point considering we’re miles off our best this season.
We certainly missed Eddie today, with that high press he’d have found space in behind.
We looked nervy playing out from the back.
We also need to play to Haaland’s strengths more.
Get crosses into the box and when we do the need to be better quality.
Play through balls for him to run onto.
David Silva would get so many assists with Haaland.
It’s either a treble falloff or because of the large change in important personnel, maybe both, but we ain’t at it this season.
I’m just glad we’re still in the running considering how poor we’ve been defensively this season compared to our usual high standards.
We’ll evolve again, we always do.
So I’m not too frustrated as we’re still there.

If Arsenal fans are happy with that performance then they should rightly not care a jot what opposition fans think.

But in my opinion that was a very ordinary if disciplined performance against a team that is running out of steam. To not try and win the game is a bit pathetic after talking themselves up.

Nothing about Arsenal today suggested they are potential champions. But they could still win it.

Looked like two teams who didn't want to lose, more so for Arsenal.
For all of our possession we didn't really create any amazing chances. They'll be happier by far.
We've left ourselves with a lot to do and require the Gods to favour us.

Because a top level manager would come full of confidence and try and put a huge dent in our title race.
Arteta didnt because hes a shit bag
Arteta isn't a top level manager yet, but he is improving every season. Pretty sure he'll take the race to the wire against Liverpool this season.

Oh behave. We never stopped pushing and probing. Not at our best granted but not for the want of trying against the double bus parkers. Some only see the result and not the bigger picture of the whole game. Like I said only ONE team wanted to win.
I agree. I thought arsenal were small time and their odd fans celebrating a nil nil when the reality is a draw was no good to either team

Swings and roundabouts my fucking arse. The amount of yellow cards you avoided today was scandalous. 6 or 7 players should have been walking a second yellow tightrope. As for 28% possession arsenal your lack of ambition was utterly fucking pathetic. You’ve played well so far in 2024 but celebrating a point like you’ve won a trophy when the dippers have got the clear advantage is small time. You’ve won it all, my fucking arse

I'm not celebrating a point at all, I think we really needed the win. But like I say you were so good you pressed off the pitch.

As for yellows come on mate, this is English football, do you want every 50-50 to end up in a yellow? Your lot could of got a couple of yellows they didn't too.

I think allot of the frustration your angry about is because we defended really well, which we did. And City didn't create a good chance outside of that early corner, which on another day may have gone in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.