Arsenal (h) Post Match Thread

Apart from maybe 20 average minutes in the first half, that was a great performance. Especially the second half, where they didn't get near us or the ball. Their goalkeeper played a blinder too and kept it vaguely respectable (although he was helped by our habit of putting our shots at a nice height for him).

On a side note, I was impressed with that 19 year old kid in midfield for Arsenal. Looks a real talent.

Really really good win!!! Arsenal don't pose a threat whatsoever, even during their small period of possession in the 1st half.

My main concern is whether we could maintain this intensity in the next match. The amount of energy used by all our midfielders is unreal. I hope we still have enough to get 3p at Everton.

Sergio’s English is pretty good now.

Much much much better second half. We looked more controlled and closed all the gaps. Could and should have scored more. More like it though.

All good and credit to Arsenal for giving it a good go.

Perhaps should have won by more but any win against a top six side will do under the circumstances.

Good performances to a man but Sterling for me was man of the match.

Great performance. Wish we could have this desire and effort against Newcastle, Leicester and Crystal Palace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.