Arsenal (h) Post Match Thread

I have just watched the game again and there is no way the lines man can see Laporte offside Sterlings goal is not offside Aguero`s penalty would have been soft but correct and Gundogan`s penalty could have been given but it is defiantly not a yellow after getting double tagged, Aguero`s goal is defiantly a hand ball all in all the ref is incompetent or a cheat

Has anyone got the video clip from behind Sergio showing the ball well clear of his arm? Want to show it to some no nowt

Had an amazing time visiting the Etihad for the first time. Thanks again to Pete (r.soleofsalford on here) for helping sort me out and to Pete and Dean and their mates for the lovely hospitality before the game. Spent some time at The Millstone and another pub a few doors down before the match and had a wonderful time talking City. That is me with the Centurions scarf and Dean showing the other side of it which he picked up when coming to visit.

The tram system ended up being an absolute travesty though.. tried to catch it from Piccadilly Gardens and after about 7 came by, only two of those were going on to the Etihad and both were jam packed. Took a bus eventually and walked some ways to then have to go through the car park to get to the stadium.

50540167_353468508579810_2523674142461777212_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.