Arsenal (H) | Post-Match Thread

A good result that we should remind Fabragas of what he said after beating City 3,0 ` We would have beaten them with 12 men` in that game City played 90 minutes with 10 and gave away a very dubious penalty where Boyata was sent off

Just back from a week's holiday a consequence of which was that I missed the Arsenal game. I've just managed to watch the first half on City+ and a couple of conclusions have come immediately to mind:-
- Arsenal were worse than awful, far worse than Norwich, and none of the qualities they hoped Arteta would bring to the team were at all evident. He must be in real danger of not seeing September out as manager at the Emirates because Arsenal seem in real danger of relegation if that shambles is the best he can do.
- Harry Kane would have been a good addition to the squad but Ronaldo wouldn't. None of the other strikers touted on Bluemoon were worth going for (Haaland was not available) because Torres and Jesus are showing exactly what they're worth and we might be forced into the belief that Pep was actually telling the truth when he said he was very happy with his squad.

Just back from a week's holiday a consequence of which was that I missed the Arsenal game. I've just managed to watch the first half on City+ and a couple of conclusions have come immediately to mind:-
- Arsenal were worse than awful, far worse than Norwich, and none of the qualities they hoped Arteta would bring to the team were at all evident. He must be in real danger of not seeing September out as manager at the Emirates because Arsenal seem in real danger of relegation if that shambles is the best he can do.
- Harry Kane would have been a good addition to the squad but Ronaldo wouldn't. None of the other strikers touted on Bluemoon were worth going for (Haaland was not available) because Torres and Jesus are showing exactly what they're worth and we might be forced into the belief that Pep was actually telling the truth when he said he was very happy with his squad.
If we get past the next 3 away games and collect more than 5 points from them, I will agree we definitely don’t need Kane, as those games will be our biggest challenge of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.