Arsenal (H) | Post-Match Thread

Yes, we are talking about him. He's City's offensive player with the least ammount of assists, golas and chances created/per minute from last season with a BIG difference. Stats don't lie about that. About dribbling, there are no stats, but every match I watch I always see him dribble a couple and then going backwards. This is great for keeping possesion and create some space for the next pass.

I do realise he was second to Ederson, so? KdB ws injured most of the time, Sterling had an awful season, we didn't have a 9, and Silva is young, consisten, tireless and a good player. Of course he is gonna play a lot.

I am not saying Silva is a bad player. He is a great rol player, but he is not even close to being one of the best midfielders or wings in the world, and he's not even close to be the difference against elite teams. Do I want him in my team? Yes, of course. But as a role player, never as a key player. And my favourite player of all time is Iniesta, so I don't care that much about stats, but I care about producing danger and Bernardo is with a difference our worst offensive player in that.
What is a role player ?

Yes, we are talking about him. He's City's offensive player with the least ammount of assists, golas and chances created/per minute from last season with a BIG difference. Stats don't lie about that. About dribbling, there are no stats, but every match I watch I always see him dribble a couple and then going backwards. This is great for keeping possesion and create some space for the next pass.

I do realise he was second to Ederson, so? KdB ws injured most of the time, Sterling had an awful season, we didn't have a 9, and Silva is young, consisten, tireless and a good player. Of course he is gonna play a lot.

I am not saying Silva is a bad player. He is a great rol player, but he is not even close to being one of the best midfielders or wings in the world, and he's not even close to be the difference against elite teams. Do I want him in my team? Yes, of course. But as a role player, never as a key player. And my favourite player of all time is Iniesta, so I don't care that much about stats, but I care about producing danger and Bernardo is with a difference our worst offensive player in that.
183270170_10225732937409199_3862397589160052289_n.jpg183270170_10225732937409199_3862397589160052289_n.jpg

Another 3 points in the book with 5 goals added to the goal differential. Great result.
just read on an Arsenal site that their previous worst run of games against a single club was against Liverpool.
Played 10 Lost 7 Drawn 3
Until Saturday and their record against City is..
Played 10 Lost 8 Drawn 2

just read on an Arsenal site that their previous worst run of games against a single club was against Liverpool.
Played 10 Lost 7 Drawn 3
Until Saturday and their record against City is..
Played 10 Lost 8 Drawn 2
When you think about it,the easiest Cup Final win for City was against Arsenal in 2018.
A routine 3-0 victory with City hardly having to move out of 1st gear.

When you think about it,the easiest Cup Final win for City was against Arsenal in 2018.
A routine 3-0 victory with City hardly having to move out of 1st gear.
I remember a few days later that most Tarquins decided not to move out off their couches when we played them again, with the excuse that the weather forecast was bad. Didn't stop City supporters turning out though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.