Arsenal (H) | Post-Match Thread

looked pretty tense and irate as i walked past the away fan enclosure after the game
their fans were being stopped by stewards and police from coming onto ashton new road
and a big city mob/group were feet away,nothing happened as i passed ,usual handbags
but something must have caused it ?
Yes,the canapés and caviar was not up to requirements,so Jeremy and Tarquin were all for turning a couple of catering vans over.

looked pretty tense and irate as i walked past the away fan enclosure after the game
their fans were being stopped by stewards and police from coming onto ashton new road
and a big city mob/group were feet away,nothing happened as i passed ,usual handbags
but something must have caused it ?
Adebayor ?

Sky pulling out all the stops and superlatives for Dipper Chavs match. Vomit inducing.
Talkshite the same. Full on YNWA at the start with no talk over. Trevor Sinclair saying its the best he's ever heard the Anfield crowd. Then whatsamatteryaface babbling on by which time I'd tuned myself out tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.