Arsenal (h) pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not the first time you have alluded to this. Do you not feel we are more clinical this season?
Yes, I agree we have scored more goals, but some of the easy chances that go begging are wasteful.
Most of the time we are squandering the easy chance.
I just think they’re going to go physical and borrow a double decker, hoping to catch us out. I really want us to batter them and watch the meltdown on Arsenal TV. it’s hilarious.

That would be a valid point were it true of me
I don't boo former players as I see it counter productive
I can't answer for other Gooners. Like all clubs you get a mix of fans. The idea possibly implicit in your comment that City fans occupy a higher moral plain is risible to say the least
Almost as risible as your interpretation that David Silva was not kicked out of last year’s semi.
It may be that your eyesight was impaired on that day but surely the sound of tens of thousands of your fellow “fans” abusing and booing ex players repeatedly many of who had served them brilliantly for many years must have been difficult to ignore. You will not hear that at our gaff and you are free to interpret that as you like.

Last edited:
Yes, I agree we have scored more goals, but some of the easy chances that go begging are wasteful.
I just think they’re going to go physical and borrow a double decker, hoping to catch us out. I really want us to batter them and watch the meltdown on Arsenal TV. it’s hilarious.
We are utterly fucking excellent, not sure what you want. No team ever scores all of their chances. How many frigging goals do you want? Arsenal might get something out of the match, but the likelihood is they will not, our football is in a different planet in a different universe to their’s

And exactly do you expect Pep to stop this happening ?

I suspect that Pep has them working regularly on their finishing bur perhaps he just leaves it down to luck .

Got a bad feeling about this weekend, I can see us losing while the scum get a lucky 1:0 win and lead gets cut to just 2 points.

Hopefully i am completely wrong and we open up an 8 point gap though:)

Yes, I know i'm being a fanny.

Can't shake off the typical City feelings yet. A frustrating draw probably, obviously with Sanchez getting their late equalizer.
+ 1.

We’ve been in imperious form of late but somethings got to give. We haven’t got a great record against the arse so i’m fearing the worst. All of our league games apart from the Everton game have been on a Saturday. Walcott to score at some point..

I think United will win at Chelsea, Conte’s lost the players...

Hope i’m proved wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.