Arsenal (h) pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a bad feeling about this weekend, I can see us losing while the scum get a lucky 1:0 win and lead gets cut to just 2 points.

Hopefully i am completely wrong and we open up an 8 point gap though:)

Yes, I know i'm being a fanny.

Why you feel the need to come on here and inflict your morose pessimism on us, i do not know.

Why you feel the need to come on here and inflict your morose pessimism on us, i do not know.

images

This is a key game for us to win, so we can start turning the screws on the chasing teams. Arsene will set up for a draw rather than go for the win.

However having seen how they played against us in the cup semi final, I would take a draw with no injuries, rather than win and see our players have lumps kicked out of them for 90 minutes. We've got a lot of games to play this season, if we're going to progress in all competitions.

This is a key game for us to win, so we can start turning the screws on the chasing teams. Arsene will set up for a draw rather than go for the win.

However having seen how they played against us in the cup semi final, I would take a draw with no injuries, rather than win and see our players have lumps kicked out of them for 90 minutes. We've got a lot of games to play this season, if we're going to progress in all competitions.
Never take a draw when we can win,they will kick the shit out of dave and kev regardless

Never take a draw when we can win,they will kick the shit out of dave and kev regardless

I know what you're saying Karen, but it's still early days in a long season. Need to keep our powder dry for the long winter schedule, rather than be gung ho every game.

All the positive press is going to mean Kev and merlin will be targeted. Need ref to nip it in the bud early if it starts tomorrow. Unlike in the cup semi where they were given free rein to go through the back of our players,

I am really looking forward to this game. We deserve to 'cream ' them. I am still smarting over the semi-final when Arse got the benefit of a fucking
" I will guess" liner who called the ball out then Sergio first them Raz (same incident) put the ball into the net. Bastard....
I can see Arse scoring but hope City win 4-1.

Who is the ref,?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.