Arsenal (h) pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I'm more than happy with our season so far its made me greedy for more, hopefully this is then players mindset too. Inevitably we will lose points somewhere along the way but I would rather it was against a mid table team, one of those that can happen to anybody. Against Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, the rags I wan't us to win convincingly and so fat that is what we have done against our rivals. The more we beat them the less they are our rivals.

Team picks itself for me; Ederson, Walker, Delph, Stones, Otamendi, Fernandinho,silva, De Bruyne, Sane, Sterling and one of either Sergio or Jesus. Would like to see more game time for Bernardo and Gundogan but best 11 in this game.

I know what you're saying Karen, but it's still early days in a long season. Need to keep our powder dry for the long winter schedule, rather than be gung ho every game.

All the positive press is going to mean Kev and merlin will be targeted. Need ref to nip it in the bud early if it starts tomorrow. Unlike in the cup semi where they were given free rein to go through the back of our players,
Oliver is the ref so we'll get no protection,early days is the best time to play our game and get as far in front of the others points wise,there is plenty of months lesft when we'll have to grind out some results,this will be a good hard game but a win is all we want,pep will never play not to lose

I think our fitness this season is shit hot,barca esque I remember when they fucked the shit in the champions league final grannyshagger said they were a machine we were out on our feet Barca could of played another 90 mins,pep is moulding us into Barca.

If Arsenal try to play dirty I think they will be in for a surprise because this side is tough as well as entertaining. The team spirit is there. Loved it when Stones and think it was Delph virtually told the Napoli to player to fuck off out of the way after Sterling was fouled the other night. If Arsenal try this I think they will get it back with interest and as we know they are soft as shit when the going gets tough.

Match report:
City 3-0 by half time. Second half Foden and YaYa come on. Foden scores a brilliant solo goal, signs of things to come, then YaYa rolls back the years to do the same and goes over to celebrate with Foden and say "anything you can do ..." Sanchez plays well but doesn't score and at the end Pep gives him a hug and says see you in January.

Match report:
City 3-0 by half time. Second half Foden and YaYa come on. Foden scores a brilliant solo goal, signs of things to come, then YaYa rolls back the years to do the same and goes over to celebrate with Foden and say "anything you can do ..." Sanchez plays well but doesn't score and at the end Pep gives him a hug and says see you in January.
th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.