Arsenal (h) pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some team news from our side. Seem to be struggling on the defensive side, Mustafi out, both Koscielny & Kolasinac struggling with injuries, both would be massive losses.

Midfield and forward line will likely be Xhaka, Ramsey, Ozil,Sanchez, Lacazette barring any last minute injuries.

We'll likely change the full team vs Red Star tonight so playing tonight shouldn't affect us too much.

We'll do well to even take a point from you guys the way both teams are playing. We only know 1 way to play really, & when on form like this you guys are better than that than us.

You’ve tried to kick us of the pitch the last few games you have played us and gone compact in midfield. Your attack is top draw and will cause us problems. still can’t believe you have put yourself in a position where Ozil and Sanchez will walk for nowt at the end of the season. madness.

After the performance last night I believe we will win and win comfortably. Might put a fiver on 5-1.
We will have way too much for this lot.

ederson
walker
stones
otamendi
delph
dinho
de bruyne
merlin
sane
sterling
aguero

surely the team?

-------------Ederson
Walker-Stones-Otamendi-Delph
----------Fernandinho
-----De Bruyne----Silva
Sterling------Jesus-----------Sané

Bravo, Danilo, Mangala, Touré, Gundogan, Bernardo, Aguero

If a team is willing to play football, they will not beat us. Arsenal isn't West Brom or these other physical, park the bus type of team. They will try to win/score and we will destroy them.

One of the best things about the napoli game was that we rested Silva, Jesus and Walker. I wasn't sure whether that was because Guardiola thought that he had picked the best team for Napoli, or the best team for Napoli and Arsenal.

It will be a massive result to beat Arsenal on the back of that game in Naples. Opening half hour especially was seriously intense football.

Could be another thriller, both sides likely to score. They do look quite dangerous on the counter, so I'll go for a 3-2 win City

You’ve tried to kick us of the pitch the last few games you have played us and gone compact in midfield. Your attack is top draw and will cause us problems. still can’t believe you have put yourself in a position where Ozil and Sanchez will walk for nowt at the end of the season. madness.

I can see why you might say that for the semi final but no real memory of trying to do so for recent league games, might be wrong though.

We just struggle to stay compact as a team for any prolonged period. It seems to work in spells such as the end of last season, or against Chelsea away this season. But then we have performances like Liverpool away where Ramsey is all over the shop & we leave gaping holes in our midfield. His performance & discipline really is probably key to how we'll do this game.

1 thing is for sure, we are very very unlikely to see a 0-0 with these 2 teams. I don't think there's been 1 between us in your ground in 20 years +!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.