Arsenal (H) - Sat 28 Aug 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed by the bus driver. You’d think Rio would have learnt his lesson after telling united to give Lole a lifetime contract.

Hopefully they will.

We all know who is ACTUALLY pulling the strings and making the decisions though. GPC is there and can’t let go because he knows it will fall apart under the front man goon.

he hasnt had a pre season and is coming off injury , no need torush him
if he was fully fit on august 19th then putting him on the bench on august 28th is not rushing

he's probably just still injured that's all

Ha! It’s funny with you City fans. Champions, best team in league and some of you are right gloomy buggers…
When you've stood on the terraces of Nott's County in the pissing rain watching abject mediocrity, this is a million miles away but we never forget our roots and struggles along the way.

You wanted to say York… but nobody would’ve believed you ;)
Sadly predisposed on that day, but my dad went.

I made my dad a car sticker which had the club badge on, and the caption "Where were you when we were shit? - York Away 19 Dec 1998", which he proudly displayed in his Nissan Bluebird.

No starter for Sterling again!
Hardly started the back end of last season & no starts yet this season, looks like he's out of favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.