Arsenal (H) - Sat 28 Aug 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The back 5 will be more like a back 7/8 when we are within 30 yards of their goal.

The recent rivalry with Liverpool made me forget how bad they really are. I'd take any other team in the league over them this year and any year. Awful club, awful ex players, awful fans.

Yeah, I agree, when they are back in their shell a bit you forget the sheer arrogance of them. Poor losers....id like to say terrible winners...but they haven't even managed that yet. I listen to Talksport quite a lot, Goldstein, Cundy & O'Hara all cut from the same cloth, it's no surprise they represent Utd, Chelsea & Spurs. Guys like Sinclair & Parlour, while I might not agree with everything they say, just aren't d!ckheads, win lose or draw.

Watching Rio today & yesterday & listening to Andy Goldstein makes you remember what a bunch of tossers these guys really are! No wonder Anyone But United became a thing, hope you guys rag doll them this year!
You know we are all biased towards are own clubs and have digs at each other’s clubs,but one thing the majority can’t stand is united,and it’s got nothing to do with success all down to them thinking they have a Devine right to be top and win trophies horrible entitled cnuts..

No starter for Sterling again!
Hardly started the back end of last season & no starts yet this season, looks like he's out of favour.

Maybe if he stopped running up his own arse or blind alleys, he would be. He’s dropped off lately and the ball seems to get away from him or ping pong of the defender.

No starter for Sterling again!
Hardly started the back end of last season & no starts yet this season, looks like he's out of favour.
He is constantly getting linked with a move away too (although nobody can afford him), so I feel like he’s going to run his contract down. The only way he can leave is for free. He’s too valuable for anyone to actually buy him. It would be huge if he does sign a new deal, as I’m starting to feel like he’s going to Milner us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.