Arsenal (H) - Sat 28 Aug 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
New season admittedly but if we are not going to buy a striker we really need to see something more than a few decent cameos from Torres.

Pep has a habit of making pessimists look foolish but our front line doesn’t look to me the strongest. Again I appreciate it’s early days but prior to Norwich we haven’t been scoring a lot

Hopefully we get an early goal because I see Arsenal trying to make this game as cagey as possible, like they often have done under Arteta.

Holy shit Raz is still struggling to find a way into our team it seems...I am actually surprised that Mahrez (with all his preseason) is not selected more. Happy with the team obviously but the above things are interesting..

New season admittedly but if we are not going to buy a striker we really need to see something more than a few decent cameos from Torres.

Pep has a habit of making pessimists look foolish but our front line doesn’t look to me the strongest. Again I appreciate it’s early days but prior to Norwich we haven’t been scoring a lot
Prior to Norwich we’ve only played one game!

Holy shit Raz is still struggling to find a way into our team it seems...I am actually surprised that Mahrez (with all his preseason) is not selected more. Happy with the team obviously but the above things are interesting..

They will be on later after Gunners start to tire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.