Arsenal (H) - Sun 22nd Sept, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Grealish for Doku and I’d be more than happy with that line up
I‘d be happy enough with Grealish but would just go for Doku for a more attacking threat.
Going to be hard enough to break them down anyway - with Bernardo and Grealish (and no De Bruyne) I fear it might all be a bit too laboured and one-paced.

I‘d be happy enough with Grealish but would just go for Doku for a more attacking threat.
Going to be hard enough to break them down anyway - with Bernardo and Grealish (and no De Bruyne) I fear it might all be a bit too laboured and one-paced.
if the intention is for them to park the bus which it probably is then controlled possession football plays right into their hands, doku and savinho in this game can somewhat negate that by beating a man, wriggling out of tight spaces and bringing an element of chaos into the game.

Not sure if serious…

They’ve been the right-sided backbone of City & England for years. Last game, they made their first starts and were both at fault for Brentford’s first goal in the first minute. Got it. So, we burn them?! What’s that?!
Serious yes but only based on current form and based on recent performances such as Brentford and cup final where they seemed all over the place and putting each other under pressure.. No question about individual ability and what they have done for club in past.stones has had injury issues and Walker other distractions. We have a good squad. Pep seems happy based on his comments after Milan game so I’m sure he will come up with the right solutions more often than not.

Ederson
Akanji Dias Stones Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovavic Foden
Bernardo Haaland Grealish

Think Lewis will be unlucky to miss out given he's been trusted to play against Inter. Walker probably comes in but I'd much rather see the treble season 4 centre back defence. I think Doku's lack of threat on the right will cost him his chance here, as really Bernardo looked like he could do with a rest after 90 mins of pressing on Wednesday.

if the intention is for them to park the bus which it probably is then controlled possession football plays right into their hands, doku and savinho in this game can somewhat negate that by beating a man, wriggling out of tight spaces and bringing an element of chaos into the game.
But I suppose the flipside to that is the threat of having too many risk-takers in the side, which might give them more opportunities to hurt us on the counter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.