Arsenal (H) - Sun 22nd Sept, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Savinho IMO is more consistent than Doku and as much as I'd like to see the two terrorizing the Arse simultaneously- I don't think we drop Jack for this game as he has looked good of late IMO.

The set up of:
Doku--Haaland--Savinho
-----Jack------Phil--------
----------Rodri-------------
Gvad--Ruben--John--Aki
Ederson Santana de Moraes

intrigues me but I know Pep wont play Jack as mid- That said swap Doku for Jack in and Gundo in the Mid role. Kova has not put too many feet wrong so him possibly for Gundo- but I'd like the latter for a little more attack-creation at least to start.

Jack----Haaland--Savinho
--------Gundo----Phil--------
------------Rodri-------------
Gvad--Ruben--John--Aki

Not sure how I lefty out Bernie- maye instea dof Gundo in the second lineup dropping to play along side Rodri at times but able to push forward.

Jack----Haaland--Savinho
-------\Bernie/----Phil------
------------Rodri-------------
Gvad--Ruben--John--Aki

All that wasted effort to admit I've not a fucking clue.

Last edited:
Would love to wipe the floor with them on Sunday, but I doubt that will happen and l expect like iast season this to be a very tight game. Any win will do and a draw will not be the worst result, but a late deflected winning own goal off Saliba's back side would be nice pay back for last season's Emirates match.

Pep’s media conference absolutely brilliant. He just tells the reporters who try to ask negative questions to just do one. He’s got the measure of them all

Pep’s a Manc. & a true Blue.
My dream is the day this 115 charges gets quashed by us- Pep comes out with a cigar in his mouth and a bottle of Spanish red in the other announcing a 5 year extension.

I'd trade a whole team of players for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.